QuickSilver Translate and WPML offer a new plug-in solution for translating WordPress sites
QuickSilver Translate is pleased to announce that it is now offering seamless WordPress integration to its clients via the WPML plug-in.
How can I get started?
- Download the WPML plug-in within WordPress.
- Fill in the form at the bottom of the page and request your free Authentication Token.
You will receive it within a couple of hours.
- Get started!
- (One hour free training available if you need it.)
What is a CMS (Content Management System)?
CMS software packages allow you to create and run a website without having to do any coding. They cover nearly 45% of all active websites in the world.
Why is translation an issue in CMS packages?
Translation can appear to be a simple task and not relevant when choosing your CMS platform. But it can be a major headache down the road for marketing and website administrators because most website administrators manage the process manually, constantly sending out segments or snippets of text for translation in parallel with their content creation process. This manual process can be prone to errors, extremely time-consuming and therefore costly.
WordPress is the leading CMS package in the world, currently powering over 60% of all CMS-driven websites.
What is the WPML plug-in?
The WPML plug-in optimizes workflows for the majority of multilingual content published on the internet. To better serve our customers, QuickSilver Translate has partnered with WPML. WordPress’s dominant market presence means that our customers will now be able to send and receive website content for translation from within WordPress.
This multilingual solution allows clients to seamlessly integrate their WordPress content with QuickSilver’s translation services. The WPML plug-in builds a direct bridge between clients’ multilingual content and QuickSilver Translate’s network of over 4,500 specialist linguists. This service will help customers build time-saving translation workflows and streamline the process of creating and updating multilingual website content.
WPML’s plugin allows our clients
- to easily create a nearly automatic pull/push translation pipeline between the client and the language service provider,
- to manage which content from their websites they wish to translate and into which languages. We analyse the data and create a free quotation with the corresponding turnaround time.
- to track progress and add changes on the go from the WPML dashboard located on the WordPress administrator panel.