QuickSilver’s Proxy web translation is a layer of translated text within your existing website. It works like a real-time interpreter between visitors and your server. QuickSilver Proxy fetches the actual content with the actual layout from your server. Then it translates it on the fly using the previously created translation memory. Finally, it displays your unaltered website in the visitors’ native language.
- Update all languages simultaneously;
- Automatic content discovery and extraction;
- Translation in the original layout;
- Translations appear in real-time;
- NO coding required!
Proxy web translation: the process
- QuickSilver extracts, analyses and translates your text;
- The translated text is uploaded to an integrated cloud-based translation database. (Our monthly hosting fee includes regular scans to search for new or amended content);
- New content is translated and the database is updated, with,
- Minimal client involvement.
- No coding required!
- Client adds language buttons to the site (we can supply buttons if required) and re-directs DNS.
- Regular content discovery scans (weekly or bi-weekly as required).
- 20 000 page views / per month.
- Translation of the first 200 words of any new content (<200 words @ price/word).