What are Multi-language PDFs and what are they for?
Multi-language PDFs were born because multinational corporations and SMEs alike waste huge time, effort and costs in managing files. And they often do so for the same content, effectively one per language.
The PDF (portable document format) has become THE format for exchanging documents across companies and geographies. All you need is a (free) copy of Adobe Reader on your computer.
So we developed a technique which allows our customers to handle a single PDF file which not only includes all their translations, it also allows them to switch from one language version to another by simply clicking on a flag or similar selector button.
Our customers can choose between three options, whichever fits their needs best:
– [x] Send us their docs for translation only
– [x] Give us their docs for translation AND creation of Multilingual PDFs
– [x] Send us their previously translated docs for creation of Multilingual PDFs
The product has multiple benefits:
– [x] The WOW factor, what a way to impress their own customers or stakeholders!
– [x] Improved quality control, as reviewing your translations is much easier with one-click switching on your screen
– [x] Improved version control, as all your language versions stay together in a single file
– [x] Simpler graphics maintenance, as you only make modifications to photos, drawings, tables, etc. once!
So just imagine sending a single, Multilingual PDF to ALL RECIPIENTS! And let your users choose which language they want their press release/presentation/offer/contract/memo in…