QuickSilver Customer Portal
There are two ways of asking us for a quote or generally getting in touch with us. These are e-mail and Quicksilver Customer Portal.
- via e-mail – we´re all used to it and we probably always have it open on our computer/laptop/mobile. So all you have to do is send a message to your assigned Project Manager (or to firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll get back to you within a couple of hours.
- by clicking here at any time to access the QuickSilver CUSTOMER PORTAL, With it you will be able to customise your dashboard and save time by:
- requesting Quotes – just upload files, specify languages and service, indicate delivery times
- launching Projects directly (no more waiting for quotes)
downloading Invoices at any time (filter on paid, overdue, etc.)
- obtaining customisable Business Reports
- giving us Project-specific Feedback
- going on a Customer Portal Tour
- consulting your Account / Project Manager contact details.
The Customer Portal option is particularly useful for large teams or when there a number of users of our services within the company. By accessing our ERP software directly, you can be sure of having all the data related to your company.
Just re-send the access details to your team. (Don´t worry about losing the password, we can re-create it within minutes.) We hope you like it!
The Quicksilver customer portal is free for all our customers to use.