- Posted by Stephen Whiteley
- On 13/02/2019
- web translation, website translation, WordPress, WordPress WPML
QuickSilverTranslate.com launches new WPML plug-in solution for translating WordPress sites
QuickSilverTranslate.com is pleased to announce that it is now offering WordPress translation through a seamless integration with WPML.
What is WPML?
WPML is a WordPress plug-in used to build, manage and optimize multilingual WP sites, allowing you to display content in different languages. To better serve our customers, QuickSilverTranslate.com has partnered with WPML. WordPress’s dominant market presence means that our customers will now be able to send and receive website content for translation from within WordPress.
This multilingual solution allows clients to seamlessly integrate their WordPress content with QuickSilver’s translation services. The WPML plug-in builds a direct bridge between clients’ multilingual content and QuickSilverTranslate.com’s network of over 4,500 specialist linguists. This service will help customers build time-saving translation workflows and streamline the process of creating and updating multilingual website content.
WPML’s plugin allows our clients
- to easily create a nearly automatic pull/push translation pipeline between the client and the language service provider,
- to manage which content from their websites they wish to translate and into which languages. We analyse the data and create a free quotation with the corresponding turnaround time.
- to track progress and add changes on the go from the WPML dashboard located on the WordPress administrator panel.
Professionally localize your website into any language.
Contact us: email@example.com or visit: WordPress WPML