Are you looking for translation internships? Are you a native speaker of English, German, French or Portuguese?
Would you like to do a translation internships? At QuickSilverTranslate.com we are passionate, above all, about languages. As a young linguist/graduate, we are sure you are too. If you are looking for work experience in the world of localization and business translation, you might be eligible for an internship in our Barcelona offices.
At QuickSilverTranslate.com you will find the best option for work experience at a European translation company. In other words, we can offer you continued educational development, huge amounts of new knowledge, a flexible timetable and a friendly team of like-minded professionals. Our internship programme, therefore, could be your entrance into the professional world of translation.
What will you learn?
So what will you learn? Over a three-month (minimum) internship in our Barcelona offices, you will improve your skills, add more experience to your CV. You could also become a Project Manager or freelance translator on our permanent team. These are some of the skills you will gain plenty of practice in. For instance:
- Translation into your native language
- Desktop publishing (InDesign and others)
- CAT tools (memoQ, Trados)
- WordPress and Office
- Creation and maintenance of glossaries
- Linguistic review and proofreading
In addition, you will also gain experience in the following ways and areas:
- Direct access to management (Director of Operations, founders, CEO)
- Working as part of a team
- Project Management
- Client handling
- Available full-time (roughly 8 hours/day, Mon-Fri) for a minimum period of 3 months
- Graduates or post-graduates of a recognised Translation (or similar) university degree
- Native speaker of English, German, French or Portuguese
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish
- Native or near-native knowledge of English