At QuickSilverTranslate.com we don´t work with all translators. We select our translators very carefully and stick to those who give the best results. A good initial translation will make the whole project smoother. It is also one of the keys to making our customers happy.
We ask for
- professionalism and
- proof of linguistic or translation qualifications
- a short test to check his/her linguistic skills.
* QuickSilver currently has 4,000+ freelance translators on its database
* For each project we assign a different translator, but in all cases
- they are native speakers of the target language
- are full-time freelancers working from home;
- hold university degrees in relevant languages, linguistics and/or translation;
- have extensive experience in translation of the project’s subject matter (they sometimes hold degrees in specialist areas, eg: law, engineering, medicine, etc.);
- use specialist CAT software tools (memoQ or compatible);
- apply glossaries and terminology supplied to them by QuickSilver.
* And most importantly, they have completed a written test, which has allowed Quicksilver to assess how good they really are
* 95% of translators who register on our website are rejected on quality grounds
We remain loyal to those freelancers who always produce high-quality, on-time translations. We want to build long-term relationships with our translators, just as with our customers.